What are the prices of Aggie's cakes?
|CAKE SIZE||SERVINGS||BASE PRICE||SPLTY FLVR||PRM TR I||PRM TR II||PRM TR III||SPLTY FROSTING||3 LYR TORTE||4 LYR TORTE|
|Smash Cake 3″||$8.00|
|Smash Cake 6″||$16.00|
NOTE: MINIMUM TIER CAKE STACKING FEE $25.00 (EX. 6″ + 8″) , FINAL PRICE BY QUOTE ONLY
NOTE: 20% DISCOUNT FOR SINGLE LAYER ROUND CAKE OPTION
NOTE: EDIBLE IMAGE, KIDS AND CHARACTER CAKES STARTING AT $12.00 & UP
STANDARD FLAVORS INCLUDE: MARBLE, WHITE, CHOCOLATE, YELLOW, RED VELVET, TUXEDO (ROUND ONLY)
SPECIALTY FLAVORS INCLUDE: CARROT, LEMON, BANANA, CONFETTI
STANDARD FROSTINGS INCLUDE: AGGIES ORIGINAL BUTTERCREAM OR AGGIES ORIGINAL CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM
STANDARD FILLINGS INCLUDE: AGGIES ORIGINAL BUTTERCREAM OR AGGIES ORIGINAL CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM
PREMIUM TIER I FILLINGS: WHIPPED, FRENCH CREAM, LEMON, STRAWBERRY, RASPBERRY, CHERRY, MOCHA B.C., FUDGE, CREAM CHEESE
PREMIUM TIER II FILLINGS: CANNOLI CREAM, CUSTARD, STRAWBERRY FRECH CREAM, CHOCOLATE CHIP FRENCH CREAM, M&M FRENCH CREAM, BANANA FRENCH CREAM, OREO BUTTERCREAM, PEANUT BUTTER CREAM CHEESE
PREMIUM TIER III FILLINGS: FRESH FRUIT, LIQUEUR, TIRAMISU
SPECIALTY FROSTING FLAVORS: WHIPPED, GANACHE (FONDANT BY QUOTE ONLY)
NOTE: WHEN ORDERING TWO FILLINGS 1/2 PRICE DISCOUNT GIVEN ON LOWER PRICED FILLING
GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE AND COCONUT BOMB CAKE: USE TIER III FILLING PRICE WHICH WILL INCLUDE FILLING & FROSTING
How much advance notice do you need for a cake order?
Here are the available cake design categories depending on the advance notice:
- Ready in 6+ business hours: Dessert Cakes & Quick Cakes
- Ready in 48+ hours: Dessert Cakes, Quick Cakes, Simply Aggie’s Cakes, Two-Tier Cakes & all of our all-occasion cake designs shown on our website
- Ready in 7 days: All cakes available including custom tiered, 3D, cut-outs, shaped, etc. (but limited by baking capacity and capabilities so please order as early as possible)
- Ready in 4+ Weeks: Wedding cakes available, but please call us if you need something sooner.
Does Aggie’s deliver?
Yes, Aggie’s does deliver! Here are the current guidelines and link to the delivery map and pricing by zone:
- Currently we will deliver Monday – Friday (no Saturday or Sunday delivery at this time for any orders other than weddings. We do deliver for weddings on the weekends). Please call us if you need a Saturday delivery and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Delivery hours are 1-hour slots starting at 7am and ending at 5pm. For example, the first delivery slot is between 7am – 8am and the last is between 4 – 5pm. We like to have the 1-hour buffer but if you need something to arrive at a specific time please request that in the notes section before checking out.
- The minimum order amount for delivery is $12.00
- The cost of delivery is a flat fee regardless of how many items you purchase.
- Here is the link to the delivery map and pricing by zone:
- For wedding specifically, here is the link to the delivery map and pricing by zone. We have a 45 mile delivery radius for wedding orders: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viegoogle.com/maps/d/viewerwermid=11rwOsAcoepS5JjzRpsaNIGg1yNvoFqyO&ll=42.995281661875424%2C-88.05319951623534&z=10
- For complete details for wedding deliveries, please click here: https://www.aggiesbakery.com/pricing/
What is the "shelf life" of Aggie's cakes?
The shelf life of Aggie’s cakes can vary drastically depending on the surrounding temperature and humidity levels. Generally speaking, all cakes stay fresh for a longer period of time when refrigerated. However, at typical room temperature (around 72 degrees) it is okay to leave cakes out of the refrigerator for 24 hours without noticing change in quality. Therefore, since we are not open on Sundays, it is okay to pick up a cake on Saturday afternoon and leave it unrefrigerated until it is served on Sunday, assuming typical room temperature and average humidity levels*.
Here are general recommendations for shelf life and storage method:
- Typical room temperature and average humidity levels – 24 hours
- Refrigerator – 3-5 days
- Freezer – 4 weeks
* Cakes with custard filling must be refrigerated at all times.
How can you obtain a quote for a custom cake not pictured on this website?
If you would like a quote for cake that is not shown on our website, please send an email containing the following information (please feel free to copy this list into the email and write your answers next to each question):
- What is your name and phone number?
- What is the date and time you would need to pick-up the cake?
- What cake flavor(s) would you like? (Note if there are multiple tiers please include the flavors for each tier)
- What filling(s) would you like? (Note if there are multiple tiers please include the fillings for each tier)
- What frosting would you like?
- Attach the example picture of the cake you would like quoted
- Note any changes you would like made to the design of the cake using the attached picture as a the reference.
- If the cake has fondant (smooth covering or 3D pieces on the cake), let us know if you want the fondant on your cake or prefer buttercream.
- How many people do you need to serve?
- If the cake would end up being smaller than what you have pictured based on your servings is that okay OR do you want the quote to be as close as possible to the picture regardless of your required serving sizes?
How much of a deposit is required when ordering a cake?
We require your cake order be paid in full at the time the cake order is placed. Please note your cake order will not be fulfilled if you do not pay for the cake in advance. We do accept credit cards over the phone and are able to email you the receipt for your convenience.
Is it okay if someone other than the person who ordered the cake picks it up at the bakery?
Anyone can pick up your cake order but they MUST have this information written down to give to our clerk when they arrive:
- What is the name of the FULL person who ordered the cake?
- Is the cake round or a sheet cake AND what size?
- If this is a tier cake, wedding cake, 3D or cut-out please specific that information as well.
- What (if any) is the written message?
Can a cake order be changed after it has already been placed?
Generally speaking cake orders are considered final once paid for and entered into our system but we do allow changes with at least an 8 day notice. Please note the cost of your cake may increase if you change the design, flavors, etc.
Can a cake order be cancelled after it has already been placed?
Cake orders can be cancelled with at least an 8 day notice and the customer will be issued a full refund. However there are no cancellations or refunds allowed within 7 days of the original pick-up date of the cake order.
What cake designs are included in your base cake prices?
Please see our “Quick Cakes” or “Simply Aggie’s Cake” pages on this website to see the cake designs we offer at our base prices. Please note there is never any extra charge to customize your cake with adding a personalized message and you can do this right on our website.
How many layers of cake do Aggie’s cakes have inside?
The quantity of cake layers in a cake depends on the type of cake you order from Aggies. Here is the summary of what each type of cake contains:
- Round cakes = 2 full cake layers with a filling in between.
- Sheet cakes = 1 full cake layer with the option of having the cake split and filled (you make this selection during the online ordering process)
- Torte cakes = 1.5 to 2 full cake layers with fillings in between.
Do you make cakes that feature trademarked characters or copyrights? (i.e., Mickey Mouse or Brewers logo)
We do make cakes with Trademarks or copyrights associated with the theme (ie, Star Wars, Disney, Pixar, various professional and collegiate sports teams etc.), but these cakes do require a license. There is only one way to obtain a license and that is by purchasing a licensed “cake kit” (3D figurines or pictures) or “edible image” (flat image put on cake) through us for a cost of $15, which also includes the extra time the decorator requires to decorate the cake integrating the design to match licensed cake kit or edible image. In addition to the cakes offered for sale on our website we have a large colorful book at our bakery which will show you in detail all of the available Trademark cake kits and edible images. Please note do not make any exceptions regarding trademarks or copyright cakes as respect the rights of their owners. Lastly, we do not accept any figurines or extra decorations at our bakery to place on your cake, but that is something you can do on your own when the cake is in your possession.
Do you make cakes with personal pictures integrated into the design? (i.e., Edible image or picture cakes)
We do make a cakes that can include your personal picture as part of the design and a few of these options can be found on our “Edible Image Cakes” page. We require that you either upload the picture when you order your cake or email us the image you would like to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our quality control process, we do not accept photos or pictures in the store. A simple alternative to scanning your image would be take a picture of the image in high resolution on your cell phone and email us the photo directly to us. Lastly, we will not make accept any pictures that include registered TRADEMARKS. Any image that includes a trademark would require authorization from the owner of the Trademark in order for us to use the image as part of the cake decoration. Please see our FAQ regarding Trademark specific cakes for more details.